- Department: Management Studies
- HOD: Sukesh VM
- Duration: 3 Years
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee: 18000/Year
- Students: -
- Class Days: Monday to Friday
SCOPE OF BBA
The course is designed to prepare students for practical work in the Business Administration Environment. The objectives of the course are:
• To provide a basic knowledge of business concepts, procedures and methodologies of operations in organization.
• BBA is a fundamental course that undergoes changes in tone with changing times constantly.
• Introduction to business organization and systems in Indian and international market.
• The demand for professional managers is increasing day by day, to achieve professional competence.
• To provide the specific administrative, business, accounting and communication skills required for the practical understanding of the use in the business environment and to introduce analytical and design techniques sufficient for today’s business thinking.
SCOPE OF BBA:
Bachelor in Business Administration or BBA, as it is more popularly known as, is one of the highly In-demand courses in today’s world. The candidates who have successfully completed their course in BBA have a secured job prospects in finance, marketing and Human Resource sector. However, the potential of this course should not be emitted to this extent. A graduate is armed with a future specialized course to pursue such as MBA, C.A., C.S. and ICW. The scope of BBA is large and can not be assessed within a few years of advancement. It requires a massive look out. The scope is endless to make a wonderful career. All the core branches of business such as Marketing management, Finance management and Human resource management is being taught at the college to equip the student to face any challenges of the industry.
At AMCOST, we value:
• Education as a pathway to achieving staff and student potential.
• Students as inheritors of the present and builders of the future.
• Staff as teachers and the co-workers with the student in development of the society.
• Teaching a gateway to knowledge and its application.
• Quality of education the hallmark of responsible teaching.
* * *