- To help students to make short video films.
- To give training in direction script writing acting, vedeography and computer video editing.
- To create awareness and provide training in the new trends in film making.
- To screen good films and evaluate them critically.
- To conduct seminars, workshops, quiz, competitions and film festivals.
"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by atleast one laugh." – Frierich Nietsche
Starting a film club is a great way to show some initiative, collaborate with others and explore one’s interest. Not only that, but it shows that one is serious about studying film as an art form rather than just as a screen time addict.
Dept. of English