The Career Guidance and Placement Cell
The Career Guidance and Placement cell has been set up in the college for the benefit of the students. The primary objective of the cell is to provide the much-needed life skills to students and help them find job placements. To keep pace with the present stiff competition, the placement cell has undertaken several measures like organizing seminars, mock interviews, soft skills, communicative skills, personality development, corporate culture/etiquette, and leadership skills for the students.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide information about career opportunities after Graduation.
- To organize campus interviews for offering placement services to students.
- To undertake activities and programs for developing Entrepreneurship and self-Employment skills in students.
- To equip students with the techniques of Interviews.
- To empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni, and the employment community.
- Upgradation of the students' communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To assist our students in obtaining final placements in reputed companies.
Placement Cell Co-ordinator
SIVINA. C M