The Nature Club
Nature club teaches students to love their nature and encouraging them to participate in a variety of conservation initiatives. Nature club is focused on increasing students' understanding and appreciation of nature and raising awareness about the consequences of human activity on nature. The protection of the environment should be the primary concern of the nature club.
- To create awareness, motivate, and educate students for environment conservation.
- To develop social and environmental commitment.
- Educating the students to minimize the usage of plastics.
- To inculcate the importance of environmental cleanliness.
- Observing environmentally important days.
- Motivating the students to plant more trees.
- To create interest towards farming activities.
- Creating awareness about conservation of water and electricity.
- Organizing various programs like seminars, poster making, exhibition, craft making, quiz, etc. regarding various environmental issues.